Back in stock just for spring and summer! This seasonal fragrance will elevate your space with an earthy, green and sublime fragrance. Cannabis has long been an aid to humans, from clothing and rope to food and medicine this plant did does it all. Apart from it’s many uses, it’s flower is has a very distinct and intoxicating aroma. Top notes of mouth watering citrus peel and crushed pine needles, middle of dry woods and rose, and a base of wet soil, patchouli and amber.
- 4'' wide glass apothecary jar with composite natural cork topper
- two coreless cotton wicks
- 15 ounces of slow burning, all-natural, biodegradable soy wax grown by farmers in the US
- exceptional fragrance and essential oil blends
- hand-poured with love in small batches in San Diego, CA
Allow your candle to burn for 3-4 hours at a time and allow wax to melt to the edge of the container to prevent tunneling. Trim your wick to 1/4'' each time you burn your candle and ensure that the wick stays centered. Once you’ve finished burning your candle, clean out the container to reuse or recycle.
Always burn candles on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts, children and pets. Never leave candles burning unattended. For safety, stop burning your candle when ¼ inch of wax remains.